Monday 29 April 2013

Reversible Lace Hand Jewelry - "Tender Garden Collection"

More pieces belonging to my Tender Garden Collection today.

I've added another new product to my jewelry line, Hand Jewelry.  I think hand pendants can be beautiful, and they definitely attract attention!




It reminds me a little of when Indian ladies put pretty henna designs on their hands.  Some hand jewelry can be uncomfortable, but I find that because I'm making them out of a soft textile, they are very comfortable.  I actually love the way mine feel on!  And I always put an extender on the bracelet to allow it to be adjusted.  I did the photography on my own wrist, which is smaller than average size.  But that being said, it works very well for me too.

This one, like much of my jewelry, is reversible.

The first side is the brighter side.  I added color and crystals to highlight the flower in a pretty shade of aqua.





The second side is lighter, more of a soft green, with a touch of sage.  It would look nice going into fall even, but we don't want to think about that quite yet, right!? :)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment