Friday 3 May 2013

"Tender Garden Collection" Lace Necklaces

These are the necklaces I made with my green lace, and this is the remainder of the "Tender Garden Collection", at least for now.

A couple of these are chokers, and they are very pretty on, with the embellishments.  They also have earrings with them, which really completes the look. 

The first choker is reversible.  The earrings are reversible as well.


 
 
 
 

 
 
As you can see, the first side has a bright pink focal, whereas the second side brings in a mauvy-pink tone, softer, as well as pearls.
 
The second necklace isn't reversible, but it is highly embellished, including some coral sticks.
 
 
 
This is a wider lace, and I found that when I tried it on I felt like a princess, with all the beautiful embellishment on it!  
 
The next necklace and earring set shows a lace pendant on a triple-strand cord.  Here, I embellished the lace on one side with lots of little seed beads.  I find that this is one of my favorite things to do with lace, and one of my favorite ways to use those little tiny beads!
 

  
  

On the other side, I just put a few crystals to keep that side simpler, but lots of tones of green and turquoise are represented here.


The last one I have to show today is just a pendant.  It could be put on a chain or cord, or a strand of beads.  Again, I've used lots of little seed beads on one side, and kept the second side simpler.



Thank you for taking this tour of my necklace collection!  I'd love to hear your comments, and which you like best.  Have a wonderful day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment